Zephora Haddon and her Team have worked for 15 years in a promote a build-sales-and-brand-will-follow approach to create a solid foundation for your entity. Sometimes, at Third Level, it has been found that miscommunication and conflict can arise from weaknesses in these areas, and, when desired, Zephora’s Team can be brought it to shed light on marketing areas to assure the messaging is connected with the desired population.
The first step is to assess your entity: branding, message and delivery. Then create an action plan that plugs holes in social media platforms, your brand’s identity, communication with your clientele, communication with the Team, target markets and more. In short, Zephora Haddon streamlines your entity so it’s more powerful and effective in how it operates, conveys its strengths, generates revenue and harnesses social business.
Tasks for past clientèle have included:
• Created an effective in-house communication system for staff nationwide
• Developed and implemented email campaigns for existing targets as well as an alternate campaign and at obtaining new clientèle
• Enacted online marketing campaigns such as online deals & discounts to drive in-store traffic
• Customized original website design, including sign-in functionality, archived daily reports and industry-relevant news content, appointment booking and audio recordings from CEO and implemented content management System tool for instant edits by end-users
* iPhone, iPad & Android Apps synergistic with both website and brand message
* Conceptualized and created SMS platforms
• Created blogs and postings to drive website traffic and enhance SEO
• Created all marketing collateral, from copy to design, for each offered product and service (Including PowerPoints, newsletters, email templates and brochures)
• Re-branded services offered – discarded ineffectual ones and implemented stronger, more relevant services
• Worked with franchise to enable companies’ growth to eventually merge into a national chain
• Managed social media platforms, plus training for staff to drive traffic and network
Additional responsibilities performed include: product development, package design, project management, logo creation, press release copy, creation of infomercials, event planning, world-class SEO & networking for new business partners.
Get in touch with Third Level today and learn how they can take the impact of your teams to the next level – and beyond.
Info@ThirdLevel.com – or use the opt-in forms!